Sunday, October 09, 2011

HOW TO GET COPIES OF EVALUATED ANSWER SHEETS

HOW TO INSPECT OR GET COPY OF EVALUATED EXAM ANSWER SHEETS THROUGH THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT 2005

 If you want to verify or get copies of evaluated answer sheet of board or university exam, please file RTI application with Public Information Officer [PIO] of concerned board/university.

 1. Application should be made by father or mother or guardian of the student.

 2. Please use format as prescribed under your State RTI rules or if not prescribed use annexed format. Do not omit reference to judgement of High Court of Calcutta in any format. Add it as a note. Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, have prescribed formats for RTI application, which are available at RTI link at www.jps50.blogspot.com

 3. If you cannot locate format, please use annexed format.

 4. Please make payment of application filing fee as per RTI rules of State to which the examining board or university belongs. CBSE, Delhi is a Central Govt entity and for it you should pay Rs.10/- by postal order in favour of ACCONTS OFFICER, CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION. It should be payable at Delhi. -For Maharashtra board or university affix court fee stamp of Rs.10/- -For Karnataka enclose postal order of Rs.10/ payable to “State Public Information Officer” and make it payable at the place where application is being sent. -For Gujarat get non judicial stamp of Rs.20/- franked at authorized banks on the application. -For other States please visit www.rti.gov.in or visit RTI link at www.jps50.blogspot.com

 5. Address of PIO is available at RTI link on the website of concerned board or university. If you cannot locate exact address of PIO just address envelope as under: To, Public Information Officer, Name of borad/university:_________________ Name of city where it is situated:___________________

 6. Please attach self attested photocopy of mark sheet to the application and mail it by speed post or registered ad.

 7. If you do not get reply within 40 days of mailing this application or if reply is not satisfactory, please immediately file first appeal by visiting RTI link at www.jps50.blogspot.com ____________________________________________________

 Annexure:

 THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT 2005

 APPLICATION FOR OBTAINING INFORMATION

 Date: _______

 To,
PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER ________________________________Board/university Address/city of board/university_________________

 1. Name of the applicant: __________________

 2. Full Address of applicant: ________________________________ Mobile No.__________________________________

 3. Particulars of information required: My son/daughter/ward [name of examinee] appeared for _______ exam of your board/university in the month of ______. Photocopy of mark sheet is attached for ready reference. Please permit me and my above son/daughter/ward to inspect his/her answer sheet/s as well as other relevant records and also provide me certified photocopies of his/her answer sheet/s pertaining to following subjects: A]________________ B] ________________ C] _______________

 4. Details of payment of filing fees: Postal Order No. ___________for Rs.________ is enclosed Or Stamp of Rs. ______is affixed on this application at the top.

 5. Please rush the information to me by speed/registered post. I am an Indian citizen. Please reply in English.

6. Note:
 I am emphatically drawing your kind attention to: A] 49 page judgement of 2 judge bench of Hon’ble High Court of Calcutta in M.A.T. No. 275 of 2008 in University of Calcutta & ors. Vs. Pritam Rooj which is available at http://www.judis.nic.in/Kolkata/Judge_Result_Disp.asp. B] judgement dated 30-08-2010 of Hon’ble Kerala High Court in WP(C).No. 6532 of 2006(C) C] Madras High Court judgement dated 13-09-2010 in R. Ramasamy v/s Dr. Ambedkar Law University in W.P.(MD)NO.4815 of 2008 D] Judgment dated 09-08-2011 of Hon’ble Supreme Court in CIVIL APPEAL NO.6454 OF 2011 and other 7 writs. E] CIC decision No. CIC/SM/A/2011/000368/SG/13751Penalty dated 05-10-2011.

Please do not destroy the requested record till finality of RTI process upto Information Commission and thereafter by way of writs, even if time stipulated under Public Records Act or record retention policy is over.

 Signature of Applicant

 Authority: I authorize and permit PIO, to supply information sought by my father/mother/guardian and also allow me and my father/mother/guardian to inspect relevant answer sheet/s and connected record as requested per this application. I waive notice under section 11 of RTI Act 2005. I am an Indian citizen. 

Signature of examinee ___________________

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sir,
    I have completed my MBA from an institute Global School of Business in New Delhi which is a distance education centre for Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu.

    When I appeared for my second semester examination in the year 2008, end I got the result which is shown as absent in a particular subject, whereas i had appeared for the examination of that subject.

    However, on reporting the college authorities, when I recieved my third semester examination result, in the website of Bharatidasan University, it showed me as pass in second semester on that particular subject (along with 3rd sem result).

    Now when I was about to recieve my consolidated marksheet in the year 2010, I didnt recieve it as it was again showing me as absent. I informed the college authorities to look into th matter, and for the last two years they are just fooling me by saying that they are trying their best. However on repeted query they are now asking me to reappear for the exam.

    I dont know whether the problem is with the university or with college. but I am not getting any result.

    I want to file an RTI application for this to evaluate my answersheet but I dont know the process, and whom to apprach.

    I shall be much thankful to me if you can reply my query and help me to overcome this dilema.
    thanking you,
    Avishek

    ReplyDelete