Monday, March 20, 2017

OTP FOR ONLINE TRANSACTION BY DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS

I have made following suggestion to RBI:

I understand that 3D secure is compulsory for online payments through debit/credit card. I am facing problem of not getting OTP for many of payments on my mobile. At times mobile may not be handy or net may not be available or not charged or under repair etc. Hence I suggest that 3D secure be made optional for transactions up to Rs.1000/- each. Instead ATM PIN be keyed-in for such small amount transactions [[like at merchant shops POS]. 3D secure for small amount payment online is irritating also. Please consider positively in the interest of common citizen who uses online for small payments.

1 comment:

  1. In Net banking transaction , OTP is required but while doing online transaction through debit card , we have the option for both , OTP or card pin.

    ReplyDelete